Friday, March 1, 2013

Yabu: The House of Tonkatsu with cheese! (That's what I'd like to call Yabu)

 A Yabu tradition! Grind the sesame seeds in this set before adding the tonkatsu sauce.


Left to right: Tonkatsu sauce, bottles of Sesame seeds sauce and Vinaigrette for the unlimited cabbage, two kinds of chili sauces, pepper, and salt in a cute jar


Yabu Menchi Katsu Set (served with unlimited Japanese rice, miso soup, Japanese pickles, unlimited cabbage with sesame dressing and a bowl of fruit)



I love the texture of the Katsu!!! Menchi katsu has a cheesy surprise inside! I love everything cheesy and this order is definitely a winner!


Salmon Set (served with unlimited Japanese rice, miso soup, Japanese pickles, unlimited cabbage and sesame dressing and a bowl of fruit)


And I love their cabbage with the sesame seeds sauce! I had more servings of this than the equally good Japanese rice! Good thing I can have them both in unlimited servings! 



Yabu: House of Katsu 
2/F SM Megamall
Julia Vargas Ave Wack Wack, Mandaluyong 
(02) 576-3900

*Thank you, baby :)