Thursday, October 11, 2012

Step-by-step shopping at HalloHalloMall.com

I stumbled upon Hallohallomall.com when I was browsing through the BDO website (I like checking their promos page every now and then) and saw their Online Shopping Exclusives. I got curious about this online store because it says here that the promo offer for the merchant Hallohallo Mall (which I haven't heard of before) is free points worth Php300 and 5% discount. Anything that spells FREE is good, right? :)




1. Register
If you want instant free shopping points worth up to Php300 with no minium purchase required, then register now at HalloHalloMall.com! You get Php200 more points if you are a BDO credit card holder, lucky me! When you register, you automatically get 100 pts and if you like them on facebook upon registration, you get additional 200 pts!



Make sure to Allow HHM Like Checker app to get your 200 pts!

Upon registration, I instantly saw my 300 pts at the right top side of the website. You can also get free 5 points and more when you log-in daily! Isn't that neat?! You are assured a minimum 5 points free everyday, so make sure to log-in daily! After getting my 300 pts, its now time to shop!

2. Shop

Found this uber cute flats! Got the pink/yellow one!

There are 100,000 items from 3,000 shops to choose from! Shopping is easy because they arranged their items in categories found on the left side of the page. You can even search for items and it will be sorted either by the latest items, relevance, or price.

3. Checkout/Payment
After adding this item to the cart, I am asked if I'll still keep shopping or go on and checkout. Upon clicking checkout, they show a summary of the purchase, and total price with shipping costs. Note that not all items have free shipping, but they charge a minimal fee, depending on the shop where you are buying from or the item you are buying. Did you know that in HalloHalloMall.com, you can pay via Cash on Delivery? That's great, right?! But since I am using my free points (don't forget to use them upon checkout ok!) and I want to get my 200 pts free when using with BDO, I opted to pay with my credit card. (But as of this writing, I still have not received my 200 points from using my BDO credit card. #justsaying)

It's easy to redeem discount coupons, gift certificates, and points on hallohallomall.com. Upon checkout, there's a designated pane for those things and they even compute your free points versus your purchase amount for you! Make sure to fill everything out with complete details and redeem your points/discounts!

4. Wait for your order to arrive
So this is where the waiting game happens. I know the feeling when you are waiting for the item you just bought online and you want to have it already and the waiting is killing you! But don't fret! I received my order after 2 business days only! I placed the order on Oct. 4, the item was shipped Oct. 5, and I got it a business day after, Oct. 8!! Super quick! And what's also great is HalloHalloMall.com sent me emails almost everyday to update me on my order. I received the email about received order, item shipped and several more from the shop Gurl Talk from where I purchased the shoes. And if ever you are deleting messages from your email, no need to worry because all the emails sent are also archived in your HalloHalloMall account! Such a great feature!

5. Tick the box "Order has been completed"
This is the last part after getting your order. The online shop would really appreciate it if you go back to the site, log-in to your account, and tick the box beside your order that you have already received the item.  Also, be mindful of the date when you purchased your item just in case you don't get it at the specified time because, as stated in HalloHalloMall's terms sent thru email:

"If you however, didn’t receive you’re ordered item within the said period of time, please report it to the shop owner through the given Shop’s number within 10 days from the date of your purchase because our system will automatically consider the transaction finished after the 10th day of your transaction without hearing any complaints from you."

This might be a bit off for some of us, mostly for people who buy a lot of items online and doesn't really monitor when items are being delivered because of all the purchases made in the last several days, or even weeks! If an item is not received within the said period (in my case, they advised 2 to 7 days), report it to the online shop owner from the site right away and not more than 10 days from the date of purchase or your order might be considered completed, even if you haven't received the item yet.

So here's the package I purchased from HalloHalloMall.com:


Thanks to HalloHalloMall.com for the fast transaction!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The worst shopping site. Sa customers siguro okay sa kanila kasi they can have items for free by purchasing through points. Pero kawawa po mga sellers dito. I was once a seller in this site. But I already closed my shop sa kanila. Sa una, okay naman sila. Pero nung nagtagal, pumangit na.
Very poor customer service. No one replies to your emails. I ship orders promptly yet they don't settle my payment on time. Just imagine you have to wait 10-15 days para mabayaran ka at mabalik ang puhunan mo tapos made-delay lang? :|
They put shipped orders into pending status even if you already provided update from the courier and even if the customer already received the item/s at kahit na nagpost na mismo sa message board confirming na na-receive na talaga. They don't contact customers to verify kung na-receive na ba o wala. Ganyan sila katamad. Gusto nila ikaw lahat magtrabaho. Di sila nagbabasa ng updates sa message board basta copy+paste lang ang notifications nila wala silang paki-alam.
They delete negative comments in their FB page and mark them as spam and block people instead of communicating properly and provide answers. Ang laki2x ng commission nila, up to 10%+15pesos per transaction pero sobrang pangit ang service!
I already closed my shop dahil sa sakit ng ulo na dulot nila sa akin. Sobrang stressed talaga ako. It's not worth it. Sa mga sellers isip2x muna bago mag-open ng shop dito. Okay lang sila sa umpisa, pero sa katagalan lumalabas na ang tunay nilang kulay!