Saturday, September 15, 2012

Airphil has a sale for you! p188 domestic, p688 international

I love it whenever I see this kind of subject in my inbox: Airphil Express has a P188 Web Sale for you. Oh the power of newsletters! Whoever invented it, I love you a bunch! :)

The first thing I do whenever I receive airline promos is to make a mock-booking (making a booking as if I am going to purchase it just so I can check the total price of the promo). Roundtrip Clark to Kalibo's total with this promo is P1267. I think that's good enough! Considering the travel dates Janurary to March 2013, already approaching the summer months! But I had to stop myself for now because I already have 3 pending trips all happening for the next 4 months, starting this weekend, yay!!! I guess, maybe later? ;)



No comments: