Monday, September 17, 2012

Air Asia is giving away Free Seats again!!! (Sep. 18 - 23, 2012)

My favorite international budget airline is giving away free seats again! And not just domestic flights but international flights as well! Air Asia free seat sale starts 12MN of Sep. 18, Tuesday (well that's technically monday late night) at www.airasia.com.





Click read more for more details!




Domestic flights (Clark to Kalibo for Boracay and Davao) start at p275 one-way all-in fare from Sep. 18 to 23, 2012 and international routes (Clark to Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Hong Kong and Macau) is from Sep. 20 to 23, 2012. Travel period is perfect! April to Sep. 2013!!! I'll most probably be booking Kalibo for April!

I've been taking Air Asia flights since 2010. Our family and I find Clark airport more convenient since my parents live in Subic, and they LOOOVE traveling! I'm very lucky I know. In one of their free seats back then, we were able to get Clark-Kuala Lumpur-Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Clark routes for only less than p3,000+!! Really cheap! That's 5 flights in all! When they say free seats, they really mean it. We ended up paying only for the airport taxes of Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. Less than p3,000/person already includes add-ons of baggages and meals. It was such a great experience that 2 months after, we went to Vietnam, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur again via Air Asia! I'm really excited about this sale and I am sharing this to all of you so you can also travel for free! [just pay the taxes :)] Puyatan na uli! ;)

Plus! For our kababayans in Hong Kong, they also have this heart-warming promo! You can win a trip for your family of 5 to Hong Kong! Details on their facebook page :)

No comments: