Friday, September 21, 2012

How I got my 3 days 2 nights MISIBIS BAY vacation for only p17,1++!

How I got my 3 days 2 nights MISIBIS BAY vacation for only p17,1++!

I looooove to travel. And to afford my frequent thirst for traveling, I am always on the look out for promos not only of airlines but hotels and resorts as well. I actually LOVE going to travel expos. I was able to get a really good deal for my recent trip to Coron during last August's travel expo at SMX and even got to pay for the trip in 3 months with ZERO percent interest! Thanks to my Citibank credit card for that =)


(photo from Misibis Bay website)

Well, I got my Misibis Bay booking for a much better deal! My favorite hotel booking site Asiatravel has partnered with Citibank to give its card holders the best deals ever! Aside from the super discounted rate of the package, it also allows us to pay for our much deserved R&R for up to 12 months at 0% interest! Isn't that great?!


To give you a brief background, Misibis Bay is in Cagraray Island in Bacacay, Albay. A flight from Manila to Legazpi only takes 50 minutes and a scenic drive from Legazpi to the island takes only 45 minutes. The Misibis Bay package being offered by Asiatravel and Citibank costs only p15,000 for a 3 days 2 nights stay FOR TWO, inclusive of buffet breakfasts, airport transfers, and free use of non-motorized sports equipment (see list here), all for two persons! I was even able to avail this promo for a weekend stay! There are 4 options to pay the p15,000 and 3 of those are very advantageous to us card holders: straight payment, 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months installment with ZERO percent interest! I chose the 12 months so they will only charge me p1,250/month! That's just so great!!!

After seeing this promo at Asiatravel, I already searched for promo fares going to Legazpi and luckily, Zestair has an ongoing promo! We were able to avail a roundtrip airfare for less than P1,100/person! All in all, our trip only costs p17,1++, already inclusive of 3 days 2 nights in a luxurious resort, and airfare! And this is for a weekend stay! It has always been my dream to stay in all the beautiful resorts in the Philippines and I am thankful to these promos that I will be able to fulfill my dreams, one resort at a time, at a lesser cost :) 

You too can avail this promo! Booking at Asiatravel is until November 30, 2012 so you have more than 2 months to apply for a Citibank credit card if you don't have one yet. There is a similar promo for stays December 2012 onwards but for a higher price. They also offer similar attractive offers to other credit cards, local or international destinations. You may check them all here.

Have fun browsing the offers and hope you will be able to book such great deals too!

No comments: