Monday, September 24, 2012

The Great Brazilian Madness at Trinoma starts today (Sep. 24, 2012)!

The Great Brazilian Madness Sale

There was a time in my life when I got so into collecting Brazilian slippers that are worth more than my more functional office shoes. It wasn't that practical of me to be collecting them considering the hefty price tag but I gave in to my happiness back then, and just stopped when I realized how its creating a dent on my savings :)

Anyway, with The Great Brazilian Madness Sale this week at Trinoma, I won't feel that guilty anymore if I own a couple more from these Brazilian brands! Anyway, its on SALE! Expect to see brands like Ipanema, Grendha, Rider Sandals, etc :)

Thanks to mallsale.ph for this!


The Great Brazilian Madness Sale
Trinoma Activity Center
September 24 - 26, 2012
10AM to 9PM

No comments: