Tuesday, September 25, 2012

PATA Travel Mart 2012 at SMX today, Sept. 25 to 28, 2012!

PATA Travel Mart 2012 at SMX today, Sept. 25 to 28, 2012!



If you have an upcoming trip for the coming months, why not pay SMX a visit today until Friday! You might be able to find the best hotel deals for your next vacation at the PATA Travel Mart 2012! It's happening at the SMX from 9AM to 7PM.
In my experience, its always good to visit these kinds of travel fairs if you are planning or have an upcoming trip because different companies from the travel industry offer the best deals here. I was able to score the best rate with my accommodations in my recent trip to Coron just last month, also during a travel fair. Plus, I am also introduced to new hotels and resorts whenever I visit travel fairs. Not to mention the eye-candy booths that airlines, hotels, tourism boards, etc. put up and the freebies they give away! So if you want to travel and save at the same time, or just have a good time, visit SMX this week! See you there!

No comments: